ISO 9002 CERTIFICATION/
WHAT IT MEANS
ISO 9002 is a quality assurance model made up of quality system requirements. This model applies to organizations that produce, install, and service products. ISO expects organizations to apply this model, and to meet these requirements, by developing a quality system.
|ISO 9002 Translated into Plain English
Villanueva Industrial Park's industrial flex buildings of masonry and steel provide maximum flexibility for both light and heavy manufacturing.
All Villanueva Industrial Park tenants, including our ISO-9002 certified tenants, occupy 30,000 sq.ft. or more. Included in our first class manufacturing buildings are the features listed below. Each flex building has expansion potential up to 90,000 or 120,000 sq.ft.
- Customized buildings can be designed, built and finished to meet tenant specifications.
- Factory area ceiling heights up to 25 feet.
- Covered loading dock area.
- Pre-designed and engineered area for office and cafeteria use.
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing facilities to meet any requirement.
- Heavy duty interior concrete slab.
- Unlimited on-site parking for automobiles and containers.